Registration for the 2014 Fall Recreation season is now open !
We will be using League One online registration system**. If you were not registered in 2012, you will have to create an account. If you cannot remember your password, there is a look-up using your email address. If you can't remember what email was used, you can contact one of the Rec Registrar's to get it.
** Your log-in information will not transfer from last year 2013, but we still have all your payment and player records.
Online Instructions for new & returning players:
- Click Online Registrations and create an account, if necessary.
- Add your address and other parent/guardian information, if applicable.
- Enter information for each player by scrolling down to the "Your Children" box, after completing for Child 1, then click on the button "Add a Child" at the bottom left of the page. when you are through with all your participating children, click the "Next" button at the bottom right of the page.
- Online processing fees do apply if you pay by credit card. If you wish to pay by check, please make check out to: Impact Soccer Club
Checks may be delivered to the office or to walk-in registration or can be mailed to: 415 Beatrice Court, Brentwood, CA 94513
- Your order will not be completed until the registrar receives your check payment.
- Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email with further details.
April 26th from 9am-3pm
Location - Club Office
There will be plenty of Club coaches, Board members and administrative personnel to answer all your questions.
Please come to the Impact office and we will be happy to help you register and answer any questions.
415 Beatrice Court, Suite D
Brentwood, CA 94513
T: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
W: 9:00am - 1:00 pm
Th: 1:00pm - 5:00 pm
Items you will need to register:
1) Birth certificate for all new players
2) Check or credit card for registration fee payment
Online registration closes at midnight on May 15th.
Fall Recreational Fees:
|U6-U7 Jr. Academy (co-ed)
U8 Boys & Girls
U9-19 Boys & Girls
|$175 per player
$175 per player
$205 per player
Impact Soccer Club can provide some financial assistance to families in need through its Neto's Fund. Please ask about applying for Neto's Fund. Certain restrictions apply and participants must volunteer 10 hours prior to receiving final portion of funds.
All requests for refunds for our Recreation Program must be submitted in writing to the appropriate registrar (see below)
prior to Season Kick-Off, August 2nd, 2014. After that date, no refunds will be granted for any reason.
A $20 service fee will be withheld for refunds requested by May 31st.
A $50 service fee will be withheld for refunds requested between June 1st and Opening Day.
Our Club Registrars can answer any questions you might have: