Online registration is the preferred method for the ease of convenience and operational efficiency.
Online Instructions for new & returning players:
- Click Register in the upper right hand corner of the webpage and create an account.
- Add your address and other parent/guardian information, if applicable.
- Enter information for each player under the Add a New Participant section.
- The options for the players you have added in your account will show up under Available Programs.
- Select the program(s) and click next.
- Under Additional Participant Information, enter all medical and other information required and accept Medical Release and Code of Conduct
- If interested in volunteering please select position(s) and click next.
- At the Checkout input credit or debit card information.
- Select Submit Order at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive a confirmation email with further details.
Please come to the Impact office and we will be happy to help you register and answer any questions.
Items you will need to register:
2013 Competitive Fees*:
Includes both Spring and Fall 2013 seasons
|Regional Academy League/ National Premier League
To help raise funds for new soccer fields, all registered competitive players must sell five (5)-$20 pizza cards.
Players will need to purchase Impact training shirts ($25 total). Proceeds for this purchase will go to Neto’s Fund (financial assistance program).
Once a player has accepted a position on a Competitive team, no refund requests will be honored. In the event of a medical reason, a request may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Amount of refund will be determined by the treasurer.