The 2013 Academy season begins July 15th and runs for 10 weeks.
Every player must be registered with Impact regardless of the program.
Online registration will be available in March and is the preferred method for the ease of convenience and operational efficiency. However, Impact does provide various registration options:
Online Instructions for new & returning players:
- Click Register in the upper right hand corner of the webpage and create an account.
- Add your address and other parent/guardian information, if applicable.
- Enter information for each player under the Add a New Participant section.
- The options for the players you have added in your account will show up under Available Programs.
- Select the program(s) and click next.
- Under Additional Participant Information, enter all medical and other information required and accept Medical Release and Code of Conduct
- If interested in volunteering please select position(s) and click next.
- At the Checkout input credit card information.
If you wish to pay by check, please make check out to: Impact Soccer Club
Checks may be delivered to the office or to walk-in registration or can be mailed to:
1145 Second Street, Ste. A-232, Brentwood, CA 94513
- If you are using a credit card, select Submit Order at the bottom of the page. If you are paying by check, your order will be completed once the registrar receives your check payment.
- Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email with further details.
April 20th from 9am-3pm
Location - TBD
Please come to the Impact office and we will be happy to help you register and answer any questions.
415 Beatrice Court, Suite H
Brentwood, CA 94513
T: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
W: 9:00am - 1:00 pm
Th: 1:00pm - 5:00 pm
Items you will need to register:
1) Birth certificate for all new players
2) Check or credit card for registration fee payment
Online registration closes at midnight on TBD.
Registrants after that time will be charged a $25 late registration fee.
U6/U7 Academy - $175 + Fundraising Fee (see below) = $215 total
To help raise funds for new soccer fields, all registered recreation players must sell two (2)-$20 pizza cards.
All requests for refunds for our Academy Program must be submitted in writing to email@example.com prior to start of Academy.
A $20 service fee will be withheld for refunds requested by May 31st.
A $50 service fee will be withheld for refunds requested between June 1st and program start.