4-10 Spring session
4-7 Fall session
- Participants will learn the foundations of player development
- A succession of age-appropriate techniques, through entertaining instruction.
- Players in small groups learn ball skills, creativity, and a better understanding of the game.
- Experienced Coaches and Elite-level Comp Player Assistants employ exciting, competitive 1v1 matches that generate touches on the ball.
- In small-sided scrimmages, kids play‚ at their level of ability‚ to ensure that their development in practice can be used in a game situation.
- All while having fun!
7-19 yrs Fall Season Only
- This program is all about the joy of the game.
- Participants play against other participants in the same age group but limited to playing against other Impact Rec members.
- Coaches are from our parent pool and help kids learn the game while having fun.
- Players are assigned to a team based on player ability and/ or team need for league balance. Players are evaluated for skill and experience during a training session at the beginning of the season.
- Coaches determine practice schedules and location but typically practices are 2 times a week.
- Program offers an end of the season in league tournament based on standings
- Recreation players are selected at the end of the season to play on an all-star team where they may take on another in house league at the same age or have an opportunity to play one of our competitive teams.
7-19 yrs Year-Round training and competitions
- We have coaches that are paid and certified at US Club to train the participants.
- Development is the focus.
- Impact's competitive program is a travel program.
- Depending on the level of play, determines the travel distance.
- The majority of our teams are NorCal teams specifically which means travel is within the NorCal area.
- This program also offers at least 2 travel tournaments to be played at the coach's discretion.
- Creation of Indoor Skill Center Training for year round technical development:
- + Tennis Soccer, Mannequins, Agility training and video analysis.
- + Team Binders that include: - Training session information such as content and attendance - Match Reports highlighting player game time and positions played - Player Evaluations - Synchronized training sessions by age/sex